Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In #67


Janet’s Friday Fill-In #67

1. I love springtime in _Washington DC_! [I wonder if the cherry trees are still in blossom.]
2. _A western omelet and sausages_ are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for _my wig_!
4. _Reading another chapter_ is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I _therefore, I am_!
6. _Chocolate_ is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _packing fro my trip_, tomorrow my plans include _moderating the support group_ and Sunday, I want to _drive down to Washington DC_!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in DC and happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOpe you have a great DC trip! I'm envious--and still mostly buried in snow!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love LOVE cherry blossom time in D.C. I hope you have a wonderful visit.

    ReplyDelete