Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #63

Janet’s Friday Fill-Ins #63

1. Contact may cause _irritated eyes_.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree _to squirt guns at twenty paces_.
3. Disney parks _do nothing for me_.
4. _A nice hot bath_ sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively _beat_.
6. _A Baby’s giggle_ always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a hot shower and an early night _, tomorrow my plans include _back up to the True Color Conference to volunteer to help out again_ and Sunday, I want to _relax unless someone wants to go hiking_!

3 comments:

  1. Love your # 2 and I completely agree with your #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd volunteer to go hiking but I think it's a little long of a drive for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hiking with camera in hand!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete