Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In #64


1. _Hang Gliding_ is so exciting! (I tried it a couple of times in my youth.)
2. Strawberry fields _full of lust juicy strawberries are only a couple of months away_.
3. _Tiramisu_ sounds like it would taste delicious! I love the name Tiramisu, its sounds so decadent.
4. Why does _good food_ make me feel so good?!
5. _The Grand Canyon_ is something I've always wanted to see.
6. It's sad when _when a person has so much hate that it consumes them _.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a pizza party_, tomorrow my plans include _driving up to Maine_ and Sunday, I want to _enjoying Easter_!

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see the Grand Canyon too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Grand Canyon for the first time last summer. It truly is breath-taking. I'd love to hike into it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you get a chance go to the Grand Canyon. It was spectacular. Its something that only seeing can truly describe. Oh yeah, take some tiramisu with you (yummy, yummy, yummy).

    I played too if you have time to come check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a safe trip to Maine... at least you're not coming this far north where we're having a real old-fashioned blizzard.

    So much for spring!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete