Sunday, February 24, 2008

Girly Meme

I copied this from Kwizgiver who got it from Tenseteacher

What color is your bra? White

Do you straighten your hair everyday? No

Do you worry about the size of your boobs? Yes, I wish that they were a little bit larger

What’s your favorite girly magazine? I do not read girly magazines

Would you kill for chocolate? No, I like chocolate, but not that much.

Jeans or Skirts? Jeans, in winter but I wear skirts more in summer.

Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that’s uncomfortable? Only when I have an important meeting and I wear high heels.

Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy? No

Did you ever cry during a romantic movie? Oh yes, like a waterfall.

Would you leave the house without makeup on? Yes, but I have to have my lipstick on.

Do you consider making out “unladylike”? In private, no.

On a scale of 1-10, how fun is shopping? 7.5

Are you spoiled? No.

Do you think lip gloss is the best? No, I like lipstick

Do you freak out if you miss your favorite show? No.

Do you yell a lot? Only if the music is too loud to talk.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About 30 – 40 minutes

Do you wear sweatpants/pajama pants to school/work? Never!

Accessories make the outfit, true or false? True.

Is pink truly the best color in the entire universe? Its OK, but nothing special.

Lip gloss a must? Lipstick is, not lip gloss

Status? Single, looking for an open-minded woman.

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy? No.

Do you often wish there was something you could change about yourself? Yes [three guesses]

Gold or silver? Gold.

The guy girl that you like/love/whatever, what does his her name begin with? D

Do you dress up too much for holidays? No, but I wish that the family did. I think it makes the holiday special.

Do you like wearing dresses? Yes, for something special but unfortunately getting dressed up is getting out of style.

Do you write a lot of mushy love poems? No

What makeup could you not live without? Lipstick

1 comment: