Friday, February 01, 2008

Fill-in Friday: #57

Janet’s Fill-in Friday: #57

1. Once I was _shy_.
2. _I tried of_ being sick.
3. Today at work I _was at a meeting… and then I woke up and realized it was all a dream_.
4. What's _life_ all about?
5. If I make a mistake _I admit it and try to correct it__.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought _of the phone calls I had to make today_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _going to a coffee-shop to hear a folk singer with some friends_, tomorrow my plans include _writing my weekly paper for class_ and Sunday, I want to _go hiking – if you haven’t figured it out yet, Sunday is the day I going hiking with some friends_!

2 comments:

  1. I had a weird dream last night, too...must've been the cough syrup with codeine LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiking on Sundays sounds wonderful. I hope it isn't too cold!

    ReplyDelete