Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 197

Patrick’s Place: Saturday Six - Episode 197

1. You go to a restaurant and order alcohol: based on past experience, how likely are you to be carded? (Are you of legal drinking age?)
At age 58, I was carded. I have no proof but I think that the only reason that I was carded was that the waiter was interested to see my name and gender on my driver license.

2. You’re selecting a new physician and you learn that the doctor you are visiting is in his twenties: would you feel any less confident about his ability?
Been there, done that. My dermatologist is in his late twenties and I was not worried about his ability.

3. One must be 35 years old or older to run for president. Based on arguments about experience, should the age be increased to 45? Why or why not?
No, President Kennedy was 43 when he was elected and if the age limit were 45 he would never have been elected president.

4. Take the quiz:
What age do you act?



You Act Like You Are 29 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.



5. When you were in high school, what age, in your opinion, qualified someone as being “old?”
Thirty; never trust anyone over thirty.

6. Do you find yourself better relating to people older than you or younger than you? (Sorry, your same age group isn’t an option in this one!)
Heck, if they were any older they would be in a nursing home. So I tend to relate better to younger people.

No comments:

Post a Comment