Saturday, January 12, 2008

Saturday Six - Episode 195

Patrick’s Place: Saturday Six - Episode 195

1. How well do you feel that you know your inner self?
Yes, I spent a lot of money to find out what I already knew about myself.

2. Take one more quiz: How does your intrapersonal intelligence rate?

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 83%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!


Surprise! Surprise! Did you expect anything different?

3. How much do you trust your own instincts?

I trust my instincts; I find that I usually have a good intuition, except when it comes to mid-terms and tests.

4. Do you find that you are good or bad at giving people advice?
I try not to give people advice; I try to give them information so that they can make their own decisions. I am a good listener.

5. If you had to go back in time and start over, erasing a certain period of time in favor of a “do-over,” would you want to go back 20 years, 10 years, 5 years or 1 year?

I would good back in time to my college years and “do-over” them. However, this time applying myself instead of just partying and getting lost in Hippie sub-culture.

6. After selecting the answer above, you were suddenly informed that the “do-over” was not mandatory, after all, would you still do it?

NO! If I went back in time and got “A’s” instead of “C’s”, and did not do any drugs; would I still be the person that I am today? Or would I be some person that I wouldn’t recognize?

2 comments:

  1. My Intrapersonal Intelligence score was 94%... but I agree, I paid a LOT of money to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if you "go back", there's always a chance of screwing up.

    Life today is a known, at least. I would not want to take a chance at making it worse.


    My answers are here.

    ReplyDelete