Friday, January 25, 2008

Fill-ins Friday #56

Janet’s Fill-ins Friday #56

1. Photograph makes me happy.
2. I would like some more tea, please.
3. Lobster tastes SO good!
4. Ever day is my favorite day of the week because I am retired, so eat your heart out.
5. My smile my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from just listening.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well I wouldn’t say looking forward but I plan on reading some more of the chapter I have to read for homework this week, tomorrow my plans include going to Real Art Ways to listen to this and Sunday, I want to go hiking if the weather permits!

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, yes, we would learn so much from just listening. Enjoy your hike this weekend. We're socked in with rain so I'll be missing mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, lobstah ;-) have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on #3 & #6
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We both totally agree on 6!

    And I love Lobster, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, your #4 made me laugh out loud!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your answer to #4 made me laugh out loud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most people seem to have a hard time with #6 - just listening. Glad you mentioned tea. That would hit the spot right now.

    ReplyDelete