Friday, January 18, 2008

Fill-in Friday #55

Janet’s Fill-in Friday #55

1. The last compliment I got was from _____; he/she said _____.
2. I'm reading _____.
3. I woke up today and thought _____.
4. Why does _____.
5. The last thing I ate was _____.
6. January... _____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!

1. The last compliment I got was from my broker; he said I looked more relaxed and happier as Diana.
2. I'm reading I’M LOOKING THROUGH YOU: Growing Up Haunted: A Memoir by Jennifer Finney Boylan.
3. I woke up today and thought dentist appointment at 10:30 :-(
4. Why do you get all red lights when you are in a hurry.
5. The last thing I ate was scrambled eggs and bacon at breakfast.
6. January... is half over.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to packing, tomorrow my plans include going to the First Event Conference in Peabody MA. and Sunday, I have a Trans Health and Law Conference planning meeting!

5 comments:

  1. re: #1 - that's fantastic :-) Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I experience #4 too, luckily I don't have too many between myself & my job.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great compliment!

    Enjoy your weekend, sounds like lots of fun and lots of information.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. The compliment is one of the best I've read!

    Aw, come on, the dentist isn't that bad, is it? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naw, it was only a cleaning, but it was the first thing I thought of when I woke up.


    #1 I went out and bought a pants suit for the meeting and put on my best professional look.

    ReplyDelete