Sunday, January 13, 2008

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

In general is January a difficult month for you or not?

No, it is not any different then any other month.

Do you tend to lose weight or gain weight in January?

AGH! I don’t want to talk about it; I gain four pounds in the last three days. It is all the snacking in-between meals. It all started Friday when I ordered take-out, I ordered a Manicotti dinner – 3 pound gain and last night at the support group meeting I was snacking on nachos and cheese dip.

What do you look forward to in January?

Starting classes again.

What positive thing that you're proud of have you accomplished this month?

I will tell you one thing that I am not proud of this month and that is gaining weight. Its too early to say what I accomplished this month, I was let you know at the end of the month.

What's your favorite January pastime?
It is no different that any other month, photography, although I have not been doing too much of that lately.

2 comments:

  1. Do you weigh yourself every day or something? I only know how much I weigh when I go to the Doctor, LOL.

    My answers are HERE.

    ReplyDelete