Sunday, December 09, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for December 10, 2007

For the holidays, are you a last-minute shopper or do you shop well ahead of time?
Yes, I am a last minute shopper, it makes shopping easy; you just buy what are left on the selves.

If you had to pick a new first name for yourself, what name would you choose?
Hmm… do you mean when I changed it from Don to Diana or should I pick a second new name? If I had to pick a new name I think it would be Debra.

What's worse, having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?
Both, I think you have to have realistic expectations. If you set your goals too high and you never achieve them that can lead to depression and if you do not set them high enough you will not reach your full potential.

11 comments:

  1. Now, come on... Diana to Debra. That isn't a very far stretch. LOL...

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great observation on setting goals too high or not high enough! Have a great week! If you get a chance, come visit my MM at Breakfast at Tiffany's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same answer to question 1 and 2.

    mine is here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Me too, I am a last minute shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at number one! That's true, there would be fewer choices.

    I like both Diana and Debra- classic names. :)

    Thanks for playing MM and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, what can I say other than I am hung up on "D's" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree ... realistic expectations. Setting too high an expectation can lead to many disappointments ... while not having any expectation is just as bad! :)

    Happy MM!
    My Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    Oh your the opposite of me, I shop early. Have a wonderful week ahead.
    Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers - I totally agree with #3. Thanks for the visit - have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the name Debra.. once knew a gal who insited on having it pronounce DE BORE AH - ooh, I loved it!
    Diana is quite regal though ...

    ReplyDelete