Monday, December 03, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for December 3, 2007

What is the longest you have ever waited in line?

I do not remember, but it was a long time probably an hour or more at the DMV.

It has been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Why or why not?

Yes, I think that the best thing in life are free, the love of your family or spouse, the look of a child on Christmas day and all those other little things.

If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?

I guess back to a quieter time in my youth when you did not have to worry about making a living and all the other worries of modern adult life. All your needs were taken care of by your parents and they did the worrying for you.

2 comments:

  1. The DMV, how could I forget that? Ugh! That is the worst place ever. I must have blocked it out of my mind! LOL

    I agree with you on #2 completely.

    Thanks for playing Diana. I hope your Monday is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers - I agree totally re: #2, and as regards #3, I often think I'd like to return to more carefree days. Have a great week!

    My MM answers can be seen here.

    ReplyDelete