1. As a general rule, are you more stressed or less stressed during the holiday season?
More stressed, trying to get everything coordinated with the extended family is not an easy thing to do.
2. Do you tend to be happier or sad during the holiday season?
Both, it is a rollercoaster ride, with it highs and lows.
3. How much shopping did you do on the day after Thanksgiving?
- 0 –
4. Take the quiz: What color is your brain?
|Your Brain is Blue|
Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.
5. When it comes to Christmas gifts, how organized are you in terms of gift ideas and choosing the right ones for the right recipients?
Not very, we usually past a Christmas list around.
6. What was the most inaccurate part of the answer you received to the brain color quiz?
“You don't try to think away your troubles.” That is totally opposite of what I think, if anyone reads this blog regularly you will know that I am a worrier