Friday, October 19, 2007

Provincetown and Fantasia Fair

I made it up here in time to go the seminar on Social Constructs, it was an excellent discussion and it was well worth getting up at five AM. The noon Keynote Address was also very good but not quit what I thought the topic was going to be about. Today I went to the Keynote address given by Helen Boyd to a packed room; her topic was the middle path. The middle path for those of us who are not transitioning for various reasons, health, financial or as in her partner’s case not wanting to break up their marriage.
I didn’t take any photos because yesterday because it was very foggy all day and today it rained most of the day and the light was flat, so instead I did my homework. I probability will not be going to the Follies tonight nor the Banquet tomorrow night because of homework on the paper I have to write for Wednesday.
We went out to dinner last night at Enzo’s and I had lobster over fettuccini with a curry sauce; it was delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that you are missing some of the fun due to homework but you're being such a good student!

    ReplyDelete