Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for October 29, 2007

If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
I would like to have been exposed to more different cultures. I now find that the world is an amazing place, not just ethnic and racial cultures but also the arts, musical, etc. I was just exposed to a white, middle income, suburban culture.
But knowing myself at that age I would have turned up my nose at the idea.

Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?
Unfortunately I feel that the world will be a lot worst of a place in a 100 years. I think we will be fighting more wars for limited resources; with global warming limiting agriculture regions, a decrease in the oil production and ocean fisheries areas dying off as the oceans get warmer. Also the world is becoming more polarized because orthodox religions and the increase in the gap between the rich and the poor nations.

At the beginning of a relationship, do you trust your new partner unless there is something specific to make you do otherwise, or do you withhold your trust until he/she has earned it?

How can you go into a relationship without trust? That is not a relationship. I always trust people unless they prove me wrong; maybe that is why I am so gullible.

3 comments:

  1. My gullible nature has screwed me over too many times, but I see what you mean about going into a relationship with trust. That is a most excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about how we do automatically give some trust in a new relationship. Like you said, if we didn't there would be no relationship if we didn't. I'm new to Manic Monday, if you'd like to read my answers please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your answers. I totally agree--entering a relationship without some level of trust is dooming it from the start.
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete