Monday, October 08, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for October 8, 2007


Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality?

I think I would pick May because we have shaking off the cold winds of winter and a brand new season is coming into full bloom. Full of promise and hope.

If you could have had the starring role in an existing movie, which movie would you pick?
I don’t watch many movies so I don't know which one to pick, but I would want to star maybe in a movie set in the Victorian era with all those lovely gowns.

Are you attracted to people whose personalities are very similar to your personality or very different?
No I don’t I want to be with a person with a similar personality, we would just be sitting around worrying all the time. I would want someone with drive.

4 comments:

  1. I want to know people different from myself too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting answers. I struggled a little bit with this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, Victorian era movies... I don't think I'd do well with either a corset or a bustle, though. Is that the right era??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full and promise and hope- that is perfect for you, Diana. :)

    ReplyDelete