Monday, October 01, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday for October 1, 2007


If technology was sufficiently advanced, would you be willing to clone yourself?

Egad! Two of me? I don’t think the world can handle two of me, come to think of it, I don’t think I could stand two of me. So the answer is no.

At the local grocery store you see an elderly woman shoplift a chicken. Do you tell the management?

That is a very hard question to answer. I do not believe in stealing but the social worker side of me would think that maybe she trying to living on Social Security and can not afford to by food.
So I would like to think that I would step up and offer to help her to buy the food.

If you could be 8 years old again for an entire day, knowing what you know now, how would you spend it?

I would to go back and play with the girls in the neighborhood.

3 comments:

  1. Your answer to #3 made me smile. :)

    Thanks for playing, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, especially #2 - happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes... if we could be 8 again...all of us. LOL!

    ReplyDelete