Sunday, October 07, 2007

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

Do you watch daytime soap operas? If so, which one is your favorite?
No, I just have no interest in Soaps. They story lines just seem to drag on and on.

Have you ever heard of Bobby Sherman? If so, name something he did.
Yes, but I had to Google him to remember who he was. I remember one or two times watching “Here Comes the Brides”

What old TV show would you like to see brought back to TV, remade for today?

“All in the Family”, but remakes are never the same. I was watching “Bionic Woman” this week and it is nothing like the original.

Can you name the members of the Jackson 5?

Michael and he is the only one I can name, but then again I couldn’t name them back in the seventies.

If you had to, which would you give up, your TV or your computer?

TV! I don’t watch much TV but I am on the computer four or times five (Well maybe ten or fifteen times) a day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!
    Enjoyed reading your BTWS answers! You're right about soap story lines dragging on and on. lol
    Enjoy your week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete