Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Let Me Clarify What I Meant

They had the book at to university's co-op for the $80, but if I wanted to get it at Amazon or Border's for $60 they would have to order the book and there was a two week wait.
Everything at the university is done on-line, so last Wednesday I got the email telling me what book to get and what chapters to read for the first class. Because I was busy Thursday and Friday I bought the book at the co-op after class yesterday. Hence being two weeks behind in the reading assignment.
My other class also sent out an email last week with the reading assignment for today’s class, but there is no book for the class. All the reading assignments are on-line at the university’s library web-site, the reading assignment might say read chapter 3 for this book, chapter 2 from another book and this article in a journal. They would all be on-line listed under my class and they would be in pdf file (The university has a licensing agreements for the copyright royalties.).

2 comments:

  1. Ok - but you can still sell them on eBay and recoup some of your money.

    ReplyDelete