Friday, September 14, 2007

The Fashion Show

We all had a blast! You know me, I was worrying that none of the models would show up or nobody would come to it. Well, as usual I was wrong. We packed the place, I would guest that there were over 150 people there, including two professional photographers. Once someone sends me some photos of me, I will post them.
I had a great time; I wore a back sleeveless cocktail dress with a bolero jacket. We were all lined up in a hallway and when my turn came the crowd was already wound up. When I step out of the hallway all I saw was camera flashes, I walked down the isle between the tables and when I got down the end I took off my jacket. The crowd went wild. It was so cool.
I heard someone say that the owner of the bar said it was the most people he had come to any GLBT event there.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome show!!!! Di, I couldn't believe that you took off your sweater!!!! You lil' devil!!!!!
    And the turnout was way beyond belief!!! Hmmmm, maybe i will model next year!!!!
    Luvs,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Deja for helping out.

    And it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a successful event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try the following link for some nice photos. http://www.flickr.com/photos/chionwolf/sets/72157602012950348/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, by the way you were radiant last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link in Shel’s comment didn’t work, so here is the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That looks very fun. I went to some similar shows when I used to live in Virginia with some of the guys from work. They were a blast.

    ReplyDelete