Sunday, September 30, 2007

By the Way Sunday


By the way.....

Jeans or Slacks?
It depends on the occasion. For school and casual occasions, jeans but if I am going out to eat with friends or to a meeting than I will wear slacks

Sweater or Jacket?

Sweaters, but sometimes I wear both. It really depends on where I am going, if it is warm inside than I will wear a jacket. There is nothing worst than going to an overheated mall will a sweater and roasting.

Skirt & Top or Dress?

Skirt and a top, you can make more combinations by mixing and matching.

Buttons or Zippers?
Hmm? I don’t really have a preference, but definitely not buttons up the back.

Does your purse always match your outfit?

Naw, I have a big old brown bag that I throw everything in. If it is formal then I have a small black purse.

Heels or Pumps or Flats?
Pumps, except if it dinner or fundraiser type of event then I will wear high heels.

Crewneck or Turtleneck?

Turtleneck.

Do you own a little black dress?

Yes, see my fashion show.

Accessorize or Not?
Some, I don’t go over board.

Describe your absolute favorite outfit.

Denim skirt, turtleneck, a denim jacket and low heel boots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana!
    Stopped by to read your BTWS answers! Enjoyed my visit. :)
    Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete