1) Tell me about Faith, your different kind of faith? What it means to you?
I was born and raised as a Catholic and that gave me my sense of faith. But as I grew older I came to not believe in organized religion, each church professed to be the “True” religion. Over time I came to believe it is not where you worship but how you act to one another that was the essences of all the religions in the world.
2) Are you rather religious or mystic/spiritual? What does it bring to your life?
I consider myself religious and it bring character to me. as they say on Star Trek; it is my “Prime Directive” to treat everyone equally and fairly.
3) Do you trust and have faith in your self or do you have this tendency to abandon your self, to procrastinate and give up because of this lack of faith maybe?
Yes, I have faith in myself. However, I do not believe that procrastination is a symptom of lack of faith but rather it is avoidance to do something that you do not like.
4) Do you believe in parallell realities? How would you see them? How do they show for you?
5) Do you believe in Past, do you sometimes feel echoes of these life?
6) Do you believe in things that can not be proved?
Yes. Since we are talking about faith I do not believe about say, gravity. I believe in God and the reason I believe in Him is just by asking yourself the question where did all this come from? I climb a mountain and look out over the valleys or look up into the stars at night and I ask myself hw did this beauty come about.
Oh, I know about the Big Bang Theory and I believe in it, but what came before the Big Bang? No one has answer for that.
7) Love is about Faith and Hopes, tell us why you are with the person you are at the moment, what are your hopes with them for tomorrow, projects etc and how do you express and show your faith in them?
I have Hope that some day I will find someone who can look beyond that I am a transsexual and see the person inside.
8) Tell me about a time you have lost hopes? How did you react?
I haven’t, there is always hope.
9) What do you do when you see another one losing hopes and faith in them in life and everything, friends or complete stranger? How do you deal with that?
I am there for them, to listen, to help them in anyway I can.
10) If Hopes was a metaphor or poem what would it be according to you?
Here is a poem that I wrote...
* * * * *I walk across the plateau to the face of the cliff,
Climbing the Mountain
Climbing the Mountain
Looking up I think that I’ll never make it.
It looks insurmountable, a formable wall in my journey.
I see others look up at the wall, shake their heads and walk away.
Deep inside me that inner voices calls.
I know that I have climbed others and have always made it,
But this looks different,
I know that I will have to summon my courage.
The plateau is comfortable, but my inner voice calls me.
I reach out and find a handhold, then another.
Slowly I pull myself up.
One handhold and one toehold after another.
Looking back from where I came, I can see the hills and valleys.
They all seemed like they were mountains and canyons then.
Now from this vantage point, I laugh at them.
Up I climb, always knowing that I may fall before I reach the top.
There will be no sage or wise man at the top,
Only the wisdom gained along the way.
I realize I have come a long ways but I still have far to go.
That inner voice calls me.
One handhold and one toehold after another I climb.
I know that at the top I will find another cliff,
And another mountain to climb after that.