Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well If You Have to Do It, I Guess You Can

I just changed my name on my auto and home insurance, they were taken back at first not knowing how to make the change but they recovered and the change was easily made. But the asked what the gender marker was on my driver license was? When I told them female they said that they had to change it on the policy also and if that alright with me? I said, “Well if you got to do it, than it is OK with me.” YEAH! I thought I was stuck until my birth certificate was changed.
But I chickened out asking them if that meant my car insurance would drop ;-) Oh well, I guess I just have to see if it drops.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's only right for your insurance to go down now. Female is female! :-)

    Congratulations on another step!

    ReplyDelete