Sunday, July 01, 2007

Patrick’s Weekender

Saturday Six - Episode 167

1. How seriously have you considered a purchase of the new iPhone?
Not at all! How can you look up a date on your appointment calendar and talk on the phone at the same time?

2. Have you ever camped out to purchase something?
No, I consider it silly. I was at the mall Friday and there was a line at the Apple store and as I walked by I heard the kid in the front of the line say that he was there since Thursday – come on folks, get a life!

3. What is the most important piece of jewelry you have ever purchased?
Nothing yet, but now that I have my ears pieced, watch out!

4. Take the quiz: What gem stone are you?

Your Gemstone is Topaz

Comforting, considerate, and stable.
You are down to earth and grounded.


5. What is your birthstone?
Opal

6. Are you more likely to own an article of jewelry with the quiz result, your birthstone, or neither?
I rather have Topaz than Opal, who wants a gemstone that if it dries out is worthless.

1 comment:

  1. I'll trade you my topaz birthstone (and answer on my quiz--we twinned!) for your opal. I like opals. ;-) I don't really love topaz.


    BTW: Congrats on the pierced ears and being done with your job and the last big step and ALL! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete