Monday, July 09, 2007

Manic Monday

Manic Monday

What is your most despised household chore?
All of them, but the worst is filing the clutter of tax records. You know the ones; they say “Keep this for tax purposes.” They just keep piling up.

Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it's important to you.
Hmm… It is a toss-up of my car keys, driver license or my ATM card, but I think my car keys are the most important. Without them I would not need my driver license.

What was your first car? What was your favorite car when you were young?
The first car that I drove was a ’61 Corvair Monza white convertible with a red interior. My favorite car when I was young was my brother’s MGB that he foolishly gracefully let me drive when he went off to college.

1 comment:

  1. Papers-- I hate them! Probably as I deal with them so much at work.

    A Corvair, how cool! I can see how the MGB would be a blast.

    As always, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete