Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tagged

The Cat at Sweet Memes reads me, and she tagged me.

If tagged, and you accept, these are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Here are my EIGHT RANDOMNITIES (new word, eh?):

1. I love to smell of the air after a thunderstorm. The air smells so clean and cool right afterwards.
2. I hate Chinese food; actually it is all Asian foods. I just do not like the spices that they use.
3. I hate cleaning the house. I am a binge cleaner, I get discussed and then I clean the house or I have a party There is nothing better then having a party to get me to clean the house.
4. I am a worrier (No surprise there.)
5. Someday I would like to travel out west again. Fly out to Denver and drive out to San Francisco.
6. I have visited 37 states.
7. I love going out to dinner and a play
8. I am shy

Now I am suppose to tagged eight other bloggers; well I am going to break the rules and not tag anyone. I do not mind being tagged; I just don’t like to tag anyone else. See my answer number 8.

2 comments:

  1. I love that post-thunderstorm smell too. Thanks for playing along. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell after a rainstorm too. Actually, I would just like it to rain here, period. Everything is so brown and dead. Not so great for photos.

    ReplyDelete