Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Friday 5 for April 6

A Method to this Madness

1. What’s your routine when you sit down to read a newspaper?
I start off with the front page and work my way to the last page of the last section, but I skip over the sports section. That has no interest to me.

2. When you fire up your web-browser on a typical day, what’s your browsing routine?
I check my emails, visit friends’ blogs and then go to Google News for the headlines.

3. It’s time to tidy up your living space! In what order do you normally tackle things?
I start with the kitchen and work my way back to my bedroom.

4. Holy cow! It’s time to start thinking about Christmas shopping! How do approach this annual, sometimes-daunting task?
Wow! It’s December 20th already? I usually start my shopping just before Christmas; it makes it easier with nothing left on the shelves, you just buy what’s on the shelves and get a return slip.

5. What’s your method for paying bills?
The old fashion way by snail mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment