Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 151

Patrick’s Weekender

1. How often do you clip coupons from the newspaper or mail inserts?
The only coupon that I clip from the paper is for the car wash.

2. You buy something that contains a mail-in rebate: how likely are you to take the time to fill out and mail the application (with appropriate receipts) to actually get the rebate mailed to you?

Most of the time I do send them in, but somehow it seems that I never get any of the refunds. I usually forget about them and when I remember I cannot find any information to where you contact them to find out your rebates.

3. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
All of mine have a zero balance

4. Take the quiz: Are you good with money?

You Are Great With Money

You know the value of a dollar - and you save and spend wisely.
By living below your means, you've set yourself up for a rich future.
And while it may hurt to sacrifice now, you'll probably have plenty of money later on.
You're on your way to riches - just keep it up.


5. What is the most expensive thing you purchased in the last week?
A $3.99 battery for my watch.
But since the first of the year I bought a laptop, wireless modem and an iPod

6. On a scale of one to ten, with ten meaning that it was something you needed badly and urgently, how much did you really need this particular item?
The battery a 10
The laptop 5, I got it for school
The iPod 2, I wanted it.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't need my iPod, but I certainly love it. Actually it was a gift a few years ago at Christmas. I've used it so much I fear that it's going to die on me. Oh well, I'll get a video iPod then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my big purchase was a birthday present for my son, who I'm sure will appreciate it! Do you like your iPod? I have one but have only used it a little bit. It's a bit technical, or maybe it's just me! ;) De

    ReplyDelete
  3. The iPod is OK once you get use to the menu. If you have a digital camera you become use to navigating your way around on tiny screens.
    Also I mainly use it for my car it has an Aux input for MP3 players and I also found that it works great on my computer speakers, I just plug it in to the earphone jack.

    ReplyDelete