Friday, March 02, 2007

I’m Back!

I had my Mid-Term Exam on Wednesday and now I just have to sweat it out until I get my grade for the exam. This I the first test I have taken in over thirty years and to say I was a little nervous is to put it mildly, I crammed over the weekend and took Wednesday off from work to study. I just hope that I get at least an 80 because I will need that to get into Grad School
Last night I went up to the main campus in Storrs to listen to a concert by Namoli Brennett at the Rainbow Center. I had heard her up in Provincetown last October and I enjoyed her music, so I went up there with a friend. It was just what I needed a night to relax with good folk music.
Now back to Blogging….. One news item and one meme

2 comments:

  1. What a relief it must be to have that test done and over with. Now you can hopefully relax and enjoy your weekend now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but now I am worrying over my grade on the exam.
    My brother says I got my worrying gene from my mother, if I am not worrying over one thing, it’s another thing.

    ReplyDelete