Sunday, March 11, 2007

By the Way Sunday



By the way...
What is your birthstone?
There are two birthstones for October, Opal and Tourmaline.

Do you like the color, does your birthstone mean anything to you?
I like the rose color of Tourmaline but I don’t really care for Opal

Do you have any jewelry or special items that contain your birthstone?
No, however I think I might be interested in Tourmaline if it is not too expenses.

If you know anything else about your birthstone's physical attributes or where it’s found, fill us in.
When I was looking up what were my birthstones, I found out that Opal should be kept in water to keep its sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Interesting article about giving the details for birthstones.caring and not caring,and expenses of birthstones.I saw one of the website about birthstones which also gives more information and useful.

    ReplyDelete