Sunday, January 07, 2007

Saturday Six - Episode 143

Patrick’s Weekender

1. Are you hoping to lose weight, gain weight or stay the same weight by the end of 2007?
I hope to lose around 40lbs, but my weight seems to be going up not down

2. Now that Saddam Hussein has been executed, are you more worried or less worried about possible terror attacks?
More, we just stuck a stick into a hornets nest.

3. Who was the last performer you heard sing on television? Did you sing along?
I do not watch to TV to hear singers, I prefer CD’s and the last CD I listened to was Namoli Brennet “Chrysanthemum” CD

4. Take the quiz: What is your career personality?

Your Career Personality: Empathetic, Loyal, and People-Oriented

Your Ideal Careers:

Chef
Corporate trainer
Designer
Events Coordinator
Librarian
Politician
Psychologist
Small Business Owner
Social Worker
Teacher



5. Of the listed careers, which is the most appealing?
Social Worker, since I am going back to college (I hope) to get a Masters in Social Work. After working for 29 years as a supervisor of an electronic test department.

6. Of the listed careers, which is the least appealing?
Corporate trainer, Events Coordinator and Small Business Owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment