Thursday, December 14, 2006

Wednesday Mind Hump


1. What kind of weather is winter bringing your area right now?
Warm, high in the fifties and foggy. We have had no measurable snow this year so far.

2. What's your favorite way to warm up during winter?
Curled up in front of the fire, reading a book and drinking hot mulled cider.

3. Which celebrity would you want to engage in a snowball fight?
I am a non-violence type of person and I wouldn’t be in a snowball fight (Translated: I am the one who usually gets plastered because I couldn’t hit the preverbal side of a barn.)

4. Tell us about one of your favorite childhood memories of winter?
I lived at the bottom of a hill and there were five backyards that we use to go sledding down for about a total vertical drop of a hundred feet.

1 comment: