Friday, December 29, 2006

The Thursday Threesome


Onesome: Happy--New Year to you and yours! ...any plans for this weekend? Dick Clark? Guy Lombardo? Early to bed?
I am having a New Year’s Eve party at my house.

Twosome: New--year, old year. Is this the year you take up skiing? ...or knitting? ...or vacuuming every other day ? Do you have any major project you'd like to tackle? (Sure, 'resolutions' count...)
Yes, going back to college for my Master’s degree, putting an addition to the kitchen and hard wood floors for the living room (I dread doing that, what a disruption that is going to be. Also telling the contractor, “Oh, by the way, I will be coming and going as Diana”.)

Threesome: Year--end chores? Do the lights and decorations come down this weekend? ...or are you already "done with Christmas"?
The tree is down, it was a very ugly tree to begin with (Note to self – next year don’t wait until the last minute to buy a tree.).

No comments:

Post a Comment