Monday, December 18, 2006

Manic Monday

Weighty Issues

Are you honest about your weight on your license or other official forms?
I was when they asked about forty years ago and every time I renew it at the motor vehicle department they never about any changes. Heck, it still has that I have brown hair.

If not, by how many pounds is it off from your actual weight?
Probably it is off by sixty pounds

At what point in your life did you weigh the most?
Right now, if have gained around thirty pounds in the last nine month because of the hormones. As I lose muscle mass my metabolism has changed, muscles burns more calories then regular tissues.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, I don't think they ask if there are any changes. Like your post below, what happens if someone goes bald?

    I never thought about the loss of muscle mass, but it is true- when I did some weight lifting and had more muscle I could burn even more calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did go bald and what hair I have left is grey.

    ReplyDelete