Saturday, December 02, 2006

I’ve Been Busy

I haven’t blogged much this week because I have been busy with a million (well not really a million, but it seems like it) little things.
With writing Christmas letters, a 3 to 4 page essay on why I want to get a Masters in Social Work, attending the meeting and writing the Minutes for the Connecticut TransAdvocacy Coalition meeting and writing Thank You notes to the individuals who helped out at the Transgender Day of Remembrance.
I written two Christmas letters this year, one to a college friend in which I came out to him and the other to a friend who moved out to Santa Rosa California to be with her son and grandchildren.
At the CTAC meeting I was elected to the Board of Directors as Secretary, no surprise there, I have been doing the minutes for the last six months. At the meeting it was decided that we should send out Thank You notes to all that helped out with TDOR and they thought that the Secretary should send them (Rats, I didn’t think of that when I volunteered for the position.).
At work when I telling a fellow employee that I needed three letter of recommendations in order to apply to the Master Degree program, when I was looking it up on the web-site to show was him when I noticed another requirement, the essay. They ask a series of six or seven question which you have to incorporate the answers in the essay, questions like why do you want the get a Master’s degree in Social Work and what made you decide to change fields. Even though I don’t need it until late January or early February, I have been working on a rough draft and assembling my thoughts.
Tonight of a Christmas party at a friend’s house, so I hope to have a little time tomorrow to catch up on the blog quizzes.

1 comment:

  1. You HAVE been busy! Thought it does sound like it's been very productive.

    ReplyDelete