Sunday, December 03, 2006

By the way Sunday



Does it snow where you live?
If not, have you ever seen snow in person?

Yes, more than I like, as a matter of fact the first snow storm of the season is forecast for tomorrow and of course everyone will be driving like a maniac.

Do you like snow or do you consider it a nuisance?
Now I do, when I was a kid it was GREAT! Now, bah humbug.

Do you have any experience with shoveling snow?
Too much!

Have you ever built a snowman?
Yes and also igloos and snow forts.

If you had a choice would you prefer Christmas with snow or without?
With, but not on around Christmas, too many people traveling. I just want the ground covered.

If you could hit anyone with a snowball right now, who would it be?
(all in good fun)

My brother to get even with him for the slush ball he hit me with when we were little.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana!
    Loved your BTWS answers! You're like me, I don't like the bad weather on Christmas since there are so many travelers.
    Have a good week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making snow forts. Perfect place to hide behind while making those snowballs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like snow...as long as I don't have to drive in it (much).

    But.....IGLOOS?!?! Too cool!

    Brothers are supposed to throw slushballs, though, so we can spend the rest of our lives reminding them how awfully mean they were when we were young.

    ReplyDelete