Sunday, November 12, 2006

By the Way Sunday


By the way...

What clothing items do you insist on keeping around even though you know you'll never where them?
Oh yes, there is always hope that I will be able to fit back into them someday

Is there anything in your closet that is just too tacky to wear in public?
Yes again, there is this Indian Sarong that I just “had to have”, I never wore it one in public.

Do you wear it anyway?
No, it is just not me.

Are there any past styles that you wish would never make a return?
I have an old fifty’s style jumper that would be neat if it ever came back into style.

Currently, what two items do you need to make your wardrobe complete?
I need more casual tops to wear with jeans or a denim skirt.

1 comment:

  1. I have a sarong type thing that someone bought me and I use it for a cover up when I go on vacation and I'm at the pool or beach. It's pretty, but not something I'd normally wear.

    ReplyDelete