Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Seven - Episode 57

From "Packrick's Weekender" Blog

Name your favorite sports teams, and for the less sports-educated, be sure to indicate the sport with which they're associated.

Boy, is that a guy question! I don’t really have a favorite team, but if I had to pick I would say for baseball it is the “Boston Red Socks”. Where I live is halfway between New York and Boston and I don’t like the Yankees because they have so much money they can buy anyone they want.
I know one team that I would never root for is the New England Patriots, I call them the New England Traitors after what they did to Connecticut. They signed an agreement to move to Connecticut and then after we paid out millions to start to build a new stadium they walked away leaving us holding the bill. We had to sue them to get our money back.
As for other sports, I have no idea. I just don't follow sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment