Friday, October 13, 2006

FOUR FOR FRIDAY

Q1 - Holiday Decorations: We have a lot of 'holidays' here in the U.S., including New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Do you ever decorate your home or office space for a holiday? If so, which ones, and how far do you go with your decorating?

I just put up a tree for Christmas and do not do anything for the other holidays. I do have a New Years Eve party though.

Q2 - Birth: Were you born in a hospital or somewhere else?

I was born in a hospital not too far from where I live now.

Q3 - Shoes: Do you wear shoes inside your home?

I wear sneakers most of the time when I am home.

Q4 - Congressional Pages: The United States Congress employs approximately 100 teenagers from around the country as pages who serve as messengers and who perform administrative tasks for members of Congress. Would you allow your teenage child to be a Congressional page?

If I had kids I would allow them to be a Congressional page; I think the advantages out weigh the risks. I do think they should raise the age for pages to 18

No comments:

Post a Comment