Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sister-in-law Brithday Party

It has been a long day; I drove up to our cottage in New Hampshire and back today over three hundred miles (three hour drive each way). We had a birthday party for my sister-in-law and all of her kids and grandchildren were there, a total nine adults and four grandchildren (two four years olds, one three year old and one six month old). One of my nephews flew back from San Francisco with his girlfriend for a wedding yesterday in Vermont and joined us at the cottage today. Lucky the weather was good so we were not all stuck in the cottage, I think I would have gone nuts if we were all trapped inside for the day. As it was it was bad enough when it was feeding time for the baby and the other three kids were fighting over the toys, it seemed like they always want the toys that the others had.
Anyhow I had a good time with the family and I left around 5:30 so that I could get back home early enough so that I could unwind from the drive back before I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment