Sunday, September 03, 2006

~Recreation This-n-That~

From "By the Way Sunday"

With the last official weekend of summer in full swing, everyone is enjoying their favorite activities.
By the way, what's your choice...

White Water Rafting or a Hot Air Balloon?
I would like to do both, but I think Hot Air Balloon would win out. I would like to do it in the fall when the leaves start to change.

Monopoly or Poker?
Monopoly of the two. However for board games I like Backgammon and for card games I like Hearts or Rummy.

Home Cookout or Favorite Restaurant?
I’m in a lazy mood, so I would say eating out.

Badminton or Volleyball?
Neither. Too much like work!

Billiards or Ping Pong?
Since I have a pool table, I would have to say billiards.

Miniature Golf or Laser Tag?
Miniature golf, we has enough violence in the world aready.

Pool or Lake?
Lake, since I have a cottage on a lake in New Hampshire.

Shopping or a Movie?
Shopping, hands down.

Camp Site or Hotel?
How about a B&B? Does that count for a hotel? I my younger days I use to go backpacking for four or five days at a time carrying a sixty pound pack. The longest trip that I took was 25 miles in two days

Mountain Biking or Horseback Riding?
Horseback riding, less work and it sounds like fun.

Reading a Book or Playing Video Games?
A book, video games just do not interest me.

Bird Watching or Cave Exploring?
Cave exploring, I use to go spelunking when I was a teenager some forty years ago but now I am terribly out of shape.

Sailing or Jet Skis?
Sailing, I have a sunfish at the cottage and I always wanted to go up the Maine coast on a windjammer cruise.

Flea Market or Football Game?
Neither.

Fishing or Swimming?
Swimming, I use to go fishing but I was never really fond of killing the fish for sport. Even if you catch and release the fish will most likely die.

No comments:

Post a Comment