Monday, September 11, 2006

More of Those Silly Little Quizzes

From Manic Monday

Basic Comfort

Do you have a favorite comfort food? If so, what is it?
If its food, its comfort food and that’s the problem, I eat when I am stressed. I’m not that much over weight just about 25 – 30 lbs. and for my height and build that is not all that much over weight. But I still will like to get down to 190 -195lb range.

Where do you go when you need to re-charge or get away from it all?
If it is just for a little while, then I relax in the recliner. However, when I really need to get away from it all in summer then I go up to the cottage. In the winter when the cottage is not an option then I go down in basement rec room, light a fire in the woodstove and curl up on the coach.

Is there a certain item of clothing that always makes you feel better or more comfortable when you wear it?
I don’t know if this will qualify as comfort clothes? I like to lounge around in my nightgown and a big terrycloth bathrobe.


From Patrick Weekender

Sunday Seven:

You're chosen to open a mini-version of Baskin-Robbins. Instead of thirty-one flavors, you're limited to seven. Which favorite flavors would you choose?

1. Cherry Garcia
2. Heavenly Hash
3. Chocolate Fudge
4. Chocolate
5. Cherry Vanilla
6. Pistachio
7. Vanilla

1 comment:

  1. I tend to not eat anything when I'm stressed. That's not so good either!

    Your comfortable clothes most certainly qualify! The funny thing is, I can't wear nightgowns, they get twisted around and drive me crazy.

    I love a fire in a wood stove, but unfortunately my fireplace is gas. It just isn't the same, but I'm not complaining. At least I have one, and it's in my bedroom. Perfect on a cold winter night.

    ReplyDelete