Monday, September 18, 2006

Manic Monday

The Rise and Fall

Fall is almost here. How do you feel about that? What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about the season?
I love the fall with its bright colors, cool autumn air with a hint of what’s to come. I love walking on a leaf covered lane and the sound of leaves rustling under your feet.

What’s your favorite color of fall leaves?
I like them all! I love the contrast between the colors, the red maples against the yellow ash next to the golden birch and the brown oak.



Do you find it more difficult to get up in the morning as the sun comes up later this time of year?
No, I am always up way too early. I wake up long before the sun is even thinking about rising. My problem is that I get tired early in the evening and have a trouble staying awake.

When is the last time you’ve taken a fall or spill and what happened?
About a month ago I capsized a canoe and took an unexpected swim

1 comment:

  1. I'm finding that fall is popular with almost everyone. It is a lovely time of the year.

    I love that photo. I can't wait for the leaves to turn, this is the first year that I'll have my camera.

    I've dumped a canoe many times and I can't help but laugh.

    ReplyDelete