Friday, September 15, 2006

Four For Friday

From Belecove.com

Q1 - Law Enforcement: Generally speaking, do you trust the police? How about the police in your town?
Yes, I trust the police. I think most police officers are honest and try to give you a break. However, I do think some of them are on a power trip. But then again I do come from a white middle class background.

Q2 - Equestrian: Have you ever ridden a horse? If so, do you remember his or her name? If not, and if you were asked to name someone else's horse, what would name it?
Nope, I have never ridden a horse and has no desire to do so.I would name it Trigger

Q3 - Cameras: Do you think it's a good or bad idea to allow cameras in courtrooms?
I have mixed feeling about having cameras in the court room. When they were first allowed I was against them but now I have softened my objections to them.

Q4 - Break-ins: Has your car or home ever been broken into? If so, what was stolen and was any of it ever recovered?
Yes, my car was broken into when I was in college a good number of years ago and they stole an eight track (Yikes, am I dating myself.)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if anyone still has an 8 track player?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm NOT looking forward to this weekend...I work a lot of it. ;-)

    I'm giggling over the 8-track: my sister has a console stereo with an 8-track in it. And a record player. I think it all still works, though I'm not sure they have any tapes for the 8-track player.

    ReplyDelete