Friday, August 04, 2006

Thursday Threesome

::Time to Fill::

Onesome: Time– wasters in your life… Just a brief jump onto your soapbox: What is the biggest bother you have in this department? I mean, something you can post without incurring familial or job related problems.

Electrolysis, one hour a week for the last four years. The lady who does it is nice, but it is twenty minutes over there and either an hour or a half hour once a week laying there as she zap each and every hair. Sometimes I wish I could just magically get rid of them.

Twosome: to– beat the heat! It seems like it’s all sort of hot all over the Northern Hemisphere this Summer! What are you doing to handle the heat? …and for those Down Under? Well, your turn may come in just a few months; do you have any plans for then?

I managed to keep my exposure to the heat to a minimum, go from an air conditioned building to my air conditioned car to my air conditioned house and I pay to have my lawn mowed so I can sit back sipping lemonade watching him work (I’m bad!)

Threesome: Fill– your cup with a cold something! What are you drinking this summer to keep cool? …and if you’re a tea drinker: is it “ice tea” or “iced tea”? Just curious…

Water, lemonade and iced tea.

~~~~~


It’s funny, I wrote the answers during break at work and email them to myself at home. When I got home the second answer was no long true. As I drove up the driveway pressing the garage door remote control, nothing! No power. The house was sweltering, 85F and muggy so I stayed down in the basement recroom until I got hungry, then went out to dinner. When I got back from dinner, the power just went on as I was driving down the main street to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment