Monday, August 21, 2006

Manic Monday

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

•If you were to pick the one thing that always makes you smile, what would it be?
A couple in love.

•If you were to name the most clear proof that evil exists in the world, what would you say?
I was going to say Bush, he’s bad but not that bad. I would have to people who hate other people with all their body and soul.

•If you could trade your derriere for that of someone else, whose would you want?
No, I like mine. It is shaping up quite nicely since I started hormones. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I was thinking of Bush but then I thought like you...he's bad but not evil.

    Then I realized how Al Pacino played the devil so well in the movie I watched last night, it left quite an impression on me.

    Glad you're happy with your butt. I was gonna post a picture of mine and say anyone's but mine but then I found someone who was worse! LOL

    As you can tell by now...I played!

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bush came to many of our minds. He's an idiot but most likely not evil.

    Thanks for playing and have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete