Friday, August 04, 2006

3x Thursday

Life’s Little Headaches

1. Have you ever had a migraine headache? If yes, do you get them often? How long do they last? How do you get rid of them?
Yes, I get them from time to time maybe once every four or five months and they last anywhere from a couple of hours to little over a day. To get rid of them I sit in a dark quite room and take two Advil.

2. What’s the one thing in your life that stresses you out the most? Why? How do you handle it?
Work! Well because it is not fun anymore, I use to be a hands on supervisor and help out the technicians. Now I am a paper pusher. I handle it by counting down to the day I retire, only 798 more days.

3. What’s your worst personal habit (biting your nails, not putting stuff away, etc)? How do you work on making it better?
I don’t put away stuff or clean the house. Every couple of months or so, I get discussed and go on a cleaning binge. I think it is a form of mild depression.

Bonus Question for Comments: How was your day yesterday? What did you do?
So, so. This week is a rare week that I’m not busy every night after work. I just ran errands after work.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, paper pushing sucks! Good for you, only 797 days now.

    ReplyDelete