Monday, July 10, 2006

Working the Phone Bank

Well I just got back from working the phones for Ned Lamont campaign, I survived! I never worked for a campaign before so this was a new experience for me and it went OK. Of course I was nervous going in, me being the only trannie and also the first time at a campaign so it was only nature to be nervous. I made about a hundred phone calls to registered Democrats, most were answering machines, one person was rude and one person wouldn’t shut up. She kept going on and on how she thought Ned Lamont was so great. I didn’t want to hang up be rude on her so I just kept on agreeing with her and making positive sounds. She talked for about five minutes and everyone else in the room started to giggle as I sat there going um hun........ yes most definitely......... yes ....... um hun...... oh yes........
So the Trannie Flag got waved. But over all it was fun and I signed up to do it again next Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment