Wednesday, July 19, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From "Stopping Traffic" blog;


1. On a scale from 1-10, how do you like the new TMI blog? Be honest. Any suggestions?
6.5.... No just kidding it looks ok. And the site works for me in IE 6.0, Netscape 7.1 and Firefox 1.0

2. Does your city have any special festivals? Do you go?
We have an annual country fair in October, I don’t go to it any more after going to it for over 20 years it’s old hat. But maybe this year i will go to it and enter some of my photos.

3. Have you ever had an elephant ear?
Nope, I didn’t know what they were until I just googled them.

4. How much water do you drink a day?
About a gallon, not counting soda or tea

5. Did you enjoy school? Do you miss it?
Hated it. Yeah, I am thinking about getting my Masters

6. How many different homes/apartments have you lived in during your lifetime?
Three. We moved for the first time when I was seven and I stayed there until a couple of years out of college.

7. Do you ever burn your own mixes?
At first I thought you meant about burning your own food. But then I realized that you ment CD's, no I don’t bother. I just listen to the radio.

8. Digital or 35mm?
Digital of course.

9. What's the best thing that could happen to you today?
Winnig Powerball tonight.

10. "Oh where, oh where has my little ____________ gone?" :)
piggy

3 comments:

  1. I think "elephant ears" are midwestern fare- Lizzie is from that area too. I grew up going to festivals where we had the enormous fried things. Hell, we fry EVERYTHING edible here in the heartland. It's a running joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you've been doing my quizzies and all for quite awhile without linking up. That's not fair. :) Yes, the elephant ear is a large flat fried donuty type thing with cinnamon sugar on it.

    Anyway, if you play, you should link up so I can come see. That's the fun of it right?

    Oh, fair warning though, I am incredibly prolife (I read a lot of your blog). Everyone is entitled to their opinions and of all people I'm sure you get that, so I hope that's okay with you. Just warning you that you might find some opposite opinions on my blog sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that I was getting them off of Lisa Blog, A Textbook Good Visit, but I will link up from now on.

    That is the beauty of the web, everyone gets to voice their option and you are more than welcome to add your comments. I want people to feel free to write comments and express their thoughts both for and against.

    ReplyDelete