Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Lizzie Quizzie

From "A 'Textbook-Good' Visit" who borrowed it from Stopping Traffic

1. Have you bought a new swimsuit yet? Will you if you haven't?
No, I?m too busy working on the cottage this year and I wouldn?t have time to lay out in the sun to enjoy it.

2. When was the last time you went out to eat? Where did you go?
Memorial Day, I went to the Northampton Brewery with a friend.

3. How often do you visit the library? Do you return on time?
I haven't gone since I got the computer; it seems I am always writing these silly little quizzes.

4. When something breaks, do you call a repairman, a friend or fix it yourself?
I call a repairman, I hate fixing things around the house. I am a klutz when it comes to repairing something non-electrical.

5. How much time do you spend in your car a day?
Work is only four miles away, so it only about a half hour a day unless I am going out somewhere. Which is two or three times a week. Well unless I am going up to the cottage as I am doing every weekend lately and then it is about a three hour drive one way.

6. What do you consider a reasonable car payment?
$0

7. When was the last time you visited an amusement park? Which one?
Probably forty years ago.

8. Adventuresome or Cautious?
Depends on if is dangerous or not; I am not in to that type of adventures anymore. But if is going to a new place or restaurant then yes.

9. If you could be any one OTHER person for the day, who would it be?
Someone without GID

10. Cats are _____________?
nice as long as they are someone else's cat.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh out loud at your answer to #3. How true!

    ReplyDelete